Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I have been always asking myself where can I put my phone while running, and I always find myself wearing a hoodie or a light jacket that have pockets where I can put it in. But the problem is I always end up with a wiggly and unstable phone which ruins my experience running. That's why in this article I wanted to share 2 products that I use  to hold my phone steady while running.
 
1. Running Armband




This First solution works for a lot of runners. There is many types of this holder but the one I am suggesting Here Has a lot of benefits that makes stand such as:
·         The unique zipper slot design are beautiful and practical allows you to place your Earphone or Car Key or precious items. The built-in hidden pocket can help you to hold credit cards, keys, money and more.
·         The phone pocket fits the phone screen up to 6.5'', including the iPhone 12 mini , 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, X , 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 6 Plus, 6s plus, Samsung Galaxy S20, Note 4, S6 edge plus, S6, S7, Sony Xperia Z5, Z5 edge premium
·         Clear TPU screen protection film for easy access to your phone’s touchscreen functionality and 3-holes-design for charging & listening. It supports various phone unlock options such as password unlocking and gesture unlocking
·         High quality lightweight Lycra fabric and TPU, light weight, water-resistant, sweatpoof and washable. The armband stretches softly and does not scratch the skin. Triple magic stickers perfect to fit arm circumferences: SMALL 6" - LARGE 16".
 
 

2. 2.Slim Running Belt

This One is special and it is one of the best products you can use since a lot of people love it for what it offers:
·         You don't need to search for the right size of running waist band anymore. AIKENDO running waist pack Fits waist sizes from 27" to 44" with elastic and adjustable strap, the Cell phone holder for running will fit to all of your family members.
·        
you can carry Key, Cash, Cards, earphone, passport and small valuables. The athletic waist pack fits all smart phones with case, iPhone Xs Max XR X 8,7Plus, Samsung Galaxy S9+ S8 Note 9,SONY, LG etc. Go ahead, add it to your cart! You won’t regret it!
·         Water resistant material protect your phone and other valuables safe and dry from sweat and almost any weather condition ( (not fully waterproof). The running fanny pack has a special HEADPHONE HOLE design, you can enjoy music all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]